7 Amazing Facts About Your Eyes
- Did you know your eye colour is controlled by the level of melanin in your iris?
- If you have blue eyes, then you share a common ancestor with every other blue-eyed person in the world.
- Your eyes contains 107 million cells which are sensitive to light.
- Did you know that 20/20 vision just means your vision is “normal”?
- If you wore glasses which flipped images upside down, your brain would correct your vision.
- On average, you blink 17 times per minute, 14,280 times in a 14 hour day and 5.2 million times a year.
- They say “in the blink of an eye” because it’s the fastest muscle in your body.