Visit My Clinic
- Completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Waterloo where she received her Honours Bachelor of Science
- Obtained her Doctor of Optometry degree for the University of Waterloo in 2011 where she graduated with Honours
- Completed internship at the prestigious Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas, where she was exposed to all aspects of specialized eye care, including rotations in cataract surgery, oculoplastics and ocular disease
- Certified by both the Canadian Examiners in Optometry and the National Board of Examiners in Optometry in the treatment and management of ocular disease
- Volunteered her time and services with the Opening Eyes organization
- Traveled to Romania with the Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity Organization to provide eye care to individuals in under serviced areas
Dr. Kincaid’s particular areas of interest include ocular disease, pediatrics, and laser vision correction. Dr. Kincaid is a member of the Ontario Association of Optometrists, the Canadian Association of Optometrists and the College of Optometrists of Ontario. Dr. Kincaid is excited to be returning to her hometown and joining Eye Associates of North Bay where she worked as a summer student while in optometry school. Dr. Kincaid is looking forward to providing comprehensive eye examinations to patients of all ages.