Visit My Clinic
- University of Waterloo, Doctor of Optometry 2011
- Recipient of Excellence in Ocular Pharmacology, the Canadian Contact Lens Society Prize, and the Alcon CPE Award in 2011
- Completed a 2 months training at the Scarborough Low Vision clinic
- Completed ocular disease training at the Lexington (Kentucky) Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Participated in a mission to Zihuatanejo, Mexico to provide free eye care, glasses, and medical treatments, enhancing experiences in ocular diseases and therapeutics
Dr. Maggie Fung was inspired to become an optometrist when she first became nearsighted in high school. She realized that clear vision is often taken for granted and many do not realize that ocular conditions can slowly develop unknowingly. She finds educating patients of preventative measures and early detection important. She is also passionate about missions to provide care to those who are less fortunate abroad.