Visit My Clinic
- Completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Waterloo in Biomedical Sciences
- Completed her optometry degree at The New England College of Optometry in Boston, MA
- Completed externships at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Manchester, NH; the Vision Institute of Canada in Toronto; South End Community Health Center in Boston; the New England Eye Institute binocular vision department in Boston; as well as many schools and nursing homes in the Boston area through a mobile clinic
- Completed a residency in Primary Care with a subspecialty in Ocular Disease at NOVA Southeastern University College of Optometry in Fort Lauderdale, FL where she gained extensive experience in therapeutic treatment and management of eye disease
- Obtained experience in the areas of glaucoma, oculoplastics, cataract and corneal surgeries, retinal conditions, and neuroophthalmology.
- Involved in many volunteer actions including working in a homeless shelter eye clinic, fundraising for VOSH (Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity), organizing and participating in a VOSH mission trip to an impoverished region of the Dominican Republic, and participating in many Lion’s Club and Special Olympics vision screenings
- Member of the College of Optometrists of Ontario, the Ontario Association of Optometrists and the Canadian Association of Optometrists
Dr. Nadeau is looking forward to being part of a full spectrum practice that includes therapeutic treatment of red eye and other ocular conditions, management of ocular diseases, contact lens fitting, children’s eye exams and dispensing glasses.