Visit My Clinic
- Graduate of the University of Waterloo, where I completed both my undergraduate degree in Science and Business and my Doctor of Optometry degree
- Completed a clinical internship in Baltimore, Maryland with a focus on diagnosis and management of ocular diseases such glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetes
- Completed internships in Optometric settings throughout the GTA including in a laser eye surgery centre
- Participated in mission trips to Mexico and Nicaragua providing eye care and glasses to those less fortunate
- Active member of the Canadian Association of Optometrists and the Ontario Association of Optometrists, and am continually attending lectures and workshops and keeping up to date with the most recent products and technology
I am thrilled to have joined the team of Dr. Fabian Tai and Associates and to be providing eye care in my hometown of Mississauga. From a young age, eye care has had a huge impact on my life, and I am extremely happy to now be able to help others achieve and maintain their vision. I am extremely passionate about providing the best care to patients and I have special interests in paediatrics, contact lenses and ocular disease management. In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, traveling, playing soccer and spending time with my family and friends.
Favourite Quote: “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” — Winston Churchill