Visit My Clinic
- Completed a four year program at the Illinois College of Optometry
- Participates annually in continuing education courses
- A member of the Ontario Association of Optometrists
- Interest in the early detection and treatment of eye disease
- Values a strong doctor-patient relationship and takes the necessary time and care to educate his patients if problems are found
Dr. Abrams and his wife Nara have two children. They are a close and caring family that actively contributes to the vitality of their community. Dr. Abrams enjoys fitness, travel, and Maple Leafs’ hockey. He also donates time and energy to fundraising for “Imagine A Cure for Leukemia”, a research-financing charity where he serves as a Director.